Manalo K9 Advanced Obedience Dog Training: Personal Superdog Level 2
Level up your dog’s training with this special course that goes beyond our Basic Obedience course with more complex commands and obedience training skills. This is especially suitable for dogs with more energy and talent! Because it is a more specialized course, we recommend that you allow our team to evaluate your dog for free to make sure it is a good fit before you enroll them in this course. A Level 2 Personal Superdog who you can rely on!
We are very familiar in training a wide variety of dogs from German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Pitbull, American Bully, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, English Bully, Alaskan Malamute, Pug, Chow chow, Golden Retriever, Maltese, Labrador, Aspin, Doberman, Japanese Spitz, Pomeranian, Beagle, Anatolian mastiff, Poodle, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Jack Russel Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, St. Bernard German Pointer, Husky more!
ADVANCED OBEDIENCE COURSE OUTLINE:
Course Duration: Three (3) months
Your dog will learn:
- Off-leash obedience
- Obedience from a distance
- Hand signal responses
- Practical agility
- Advanced commands and tricks like sit-up, retrieve, crawl, carry an item, play dead, speak, roll over, turn around, place. Depending on your dogs' talents/ special skills. Such as: sit-up, retrieve, crawl, carry an item, play dead, speak, roll over, turn around, place, etc...
- Of course everything from our Basic Obedience Training is included:
- To obey basic commands (and various command combinations) like Sit, Down, Stay (Sit-Stay, Down-Stay), Heel (Left Turn, Right Turn, About Face, Curves), Come (Recall), Jump/Hop, Leave It, Shake Hands
- To obey these commands with proper positioning, proper posture, and with the proper execution as to timing and consistency
- To respond to verbal markers: “Good!” for rewarding and positively reinforcing desired behavior; “No!” or “Ey!” for correcting undesirable behavior
As the owner, you will learn:
After the three months training of the dog, the owner/s (or his/her designated handler) shall be taught everything he/she/they need to know during the Manalo K9 Transfer of Commands (TOC), including:
- All the topics in Basic Obedience transfer of commands such as:
- The Principles of Dog Training
- Training Techniques
- Proper Human-Dog Communication
- Basics of Dog Psychology
- Proper Handling for Control
- Establishing Authority
- Proper Enforcement of Discipline and House Rules
- Off-leash handling
- Controlling the dog by voice
- Controlling the dog by hand-signal
- Practical agility handling
Also included in the package:
- Upon request, our trainers at Manalo K9 can also help dog owners in familiarization, stabilization, and socialization of their dogs with people, other dogs, other animals, heights, fire, vehicles, public places, and water or currents.
- Upon request, Manalo K9 will also help with toilet-training/potty-training your dog.
- Upon request, Manalo K9 can also correct bad habits such as unwanted aggression, jumping, excessive barking, and destructive biting and digging.
- Above Standard Maintenance
- boarding - our kennels have a 6feet X 6feet floor area, with 7feet high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4feet X 3feet floor area with 4feet ceilings. Special requests for accommodations / bedding / electrical ventilation, are also entertained.
- tender loving care and regular exercise
- weekly / biweekly baths with Superdog Soap, and/or dry cleaning with Superdog PowTech.
- twice daily check-ups by our Kennel Master / Dog Care Specialists using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- food and clean potable water (We use only Superdog Nutrition (SDN) on all our dogs, including dogs of our clients, unless specified otherwise. Special requests for specific dog food brands or special food formulations are okay, but these shall be at the additional expense of the owner.)
- For dogs who successfully complete the Advance Obedience training, a Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded.
- Upon release of the dog from our care, all owners receive a printed copy of our Module for Training to have quick access to all the things the dog has learned under Manalo K9.
- For all clients, we guarantee FREE lifetime refresher training for any dog that may have forgotten some of the commands that were taught to them. Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee, which should tell you a lot about the confidence we have in our training courses.
All training transactions are secured by a written contract and all payments made are issued Official Receipts.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT TERMS:
PLAN A: Easy Installment
P30,000 upon acceptance, P30,000 after Transfer of Commands.
PLAN B: Full Cash Payment P60,000
P60,000 upon enrollment of your dog.
If your dog has already completed the Basic Obedience Program, you only have to pay P40,000 for the additional two (2)-months long advanced training.
Call (+632) 8695 9282 to learn more about our Advanced Obedience Course.