Advance Protection Course Outline
Based on US police patrol dog training rather than sports, this tailor-fit course is for serious protection K9 work. We do not teach dogs to win trophies or medals. We make sure that they will do what they are expected to in highly adverse situations. This course requires a special kind of canine, and we will not recommend this for dogs that are weak in nerves or drives. Contact us for a free consultation today.
Course Duration: Three (3) months
Dog will learn:
Everything in the Superdog Basic Protection Course
Off-leash Control with Interrupted Attack
Engagement of target through various distractions and scenarios, such as fire, explosions, obstacles, other animals, water, smoke, etc.
Owner will learn:
After the three months training of the dog, the owner/s (or his/her designated handler) shall be taught everything he/she/they need to know during the Manalo K9 Transfer of Commands (TOC), including:
Principles of Protection Training
Basics of Dog Psychology
Proper Protection Dog Handling for Full Control
Controlling Dog by Voice and Hand Signals
Practical Agility Handling
Protocols on Patrol Dog Deployment
The TOC is usually over in a couple of hours, but may be repeated upon owner's request if need be, as many times as is reasonably required.
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
1. Upon request, Manalo K9 will also help with Toilet-training (Potty training).
2. Upon special request, and if there is still time, and depending on the dog's talents, we can also put in some:
drive building for eventual detection/ tracking work
3. Standard Maintenance:
- Boarding - our kennels have a 6feet X 6feet floor area, with 7feet high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4feet X 3feet floor area with 4 feet ceilings. Special requests for accommodations/ bedding/ electrical ventilation, are also entertained.
- Tender loving care and regular exercise
- Weekly/ twice weekly baths with Superdog Soap
- Twice daily check-ups by Admin Officers using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- Dogfood and clean potable water (we use only good quality dry commercial kibble dog food, unless specified otherwise. Special requests for specific dog food brands or special food formulations are okay - any additional expense shall be charged to the owner.)
4. A Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded to those who have successfully completed the course.
5. A Module for Training (handout) is also provided, for clients to be able to read again and again to review everything learned. It has proven to be a useful tool to further the bond between owner clients and their dogs.
6. TRAINING GUARANTEE and AFTER-SERVICE SUPPORT:
FREE LIFETIME REFRESHERS!!!
We gladly entertain concerns after the training is over, and provide continuous assistance to our clients. As long as the dog is alive, we will provide training for him/her for free, if ever anything learned was forgotten for any reason at all! Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee. If there is a better deal than this anywhere else, please inform the Manalo K9 office.
Easy Installment: P37,500 upon acceptance, P37,500 after Transfer of Commands.
Cash Payment: P75,000.
If dog has already gone through the Superdog Basic Protection training, client only has to pay for the two (2) months additional Advanced Protection training, equivalent to P50,000.