Basic Obedience Dog Training: Personal Superdog
Our Basic Obedience course is the most popular course we offer at Manalo K9 Training Camp. It has been designed to be suitable and effective for all dogs from puppies to adults. As the most-trusted name in dog training in the Philippines, you can trust in our ability to give your companion dogs the training they need to become your very own Personal Superdog.
We are very familiar in training a wide variety of dogs from German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Pitbull, American Bully, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, English Bully, Alaskan Malamute, Pug, Chow chow, Golden Retriever, Maltese, Labrador, Aspin, Doberman, Japanese Spitz, Pomeranian, Beagle, Anatolian mastiff, Poodle, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Jack Russel Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, St. Bernard German Pointer, Husky more!
Nobody understands dog training as we do. Call (+632) 8695 9282 today to learn more about this course!
BASIC OBEDIENCE COURSE OUTLINE
Course Duration: One (1) month
Your dog will learn:
- To obey basic commands (and various command combinations) like:
- STAY (Sit-Stay, Down-Stay)
- HEEL (Left Turn, Right Turn, About face, Curves)
- COME (Recall)
- JUMP / HOP
- LEAVE IT
- SHAKE HANDS (Left and Right)
- To obey these commands with proper positioning, proper posture, and with the proper execution as to timing and consistency.
- To respond to verbal markers:
- GOOD = for rewarding / positively reinforcing desired behavior.
- NO or YES for correcting undesirable behavior.
As the owner, you will learn:
After one month of training the dog, the owner/s (or the designated handler) shall be taught everything they need to know during the Manalo K9 Transfer of Commands (TOC), including:
1. Principles of Dog Training
2. Training Techniques
3. Proper Human-Dog Communication
4. Basics of Dog Psychology
5. Proper Handling for Control
6. Establishing Authority
7. Proper Enforcement of Discipline and House Rules
We prescribe a three-session TOC with intervals of one week each, each lasting up to a couple of hours. If more TOC sessions are needed, they can be accommodated by appointment.
You want more for your dog? Check out our SUPERDOG ADVANCED OBEDIENCE training course!
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
In addition to the dog trainee learning the basic obedience commands:
- Upon request, Manalo K9 can also help dog owners in familiarization / stabilization / socialization of their dogs with:
- people (adults, children)
- other dogs
- other animals
- public places
- explosions and other sounds
- water / currents
- Upon request, Manalo K9 will also help with Toilet-training (Potty training).
- Upon request, Manalo K9 can also correct bad habits such as:
- unwanted aggression
- excessive barking
- destructive biting / digging
- Upon special request, and if there is still time, and depending on the dog's capacity and talents, we can also put in some:
- drive building for eventual protection / detection / tracking work
- advanced training
- Standard Maintenance:
- boarding - our kennels have a 6feet X 6feet floor area, with 7feet high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4feet X 3feet floor area with 4feet ceilings. Special requests for accommodations / bedding / electrical ventilation, are also entertained.
- tender loving care and regular exercise
- weekly / biweekly baths with Superdog Soap, and/or dry cleaning with Superdog PowTech
- twice daily check-ups by our Kennel Master / Dog Care Specialists using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- food and clean potable water (We use only Superdog Nutrition (SDN) on all our dogs, including dogs of our clients, unless specified otherwise. Special requests for specific dog food brands or special food formulations are okay, but these shall be at the additional expense of the owner.)
- A Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded to those who have successfully completed the course.
- A Module for Training (printed handout) us also provided, for clients to be able to review everything learned. It has proven to be a useful tool to further the bond between owner clients and their dogs.
- AFTER-SERVICE SUPPORT - FREE LIFETIME REFRESHER TRAINING! We gladly entertain concerns after the training is over, and provide continuous assistance to our clients. As long as the dog is still living, we will provide training for him / her for FREE, if ever anything learned was forgotten for any reason at all! Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee. If there is a better deal than this anywhere else, please inform the Manalo K9 office.
- All training transactions are secured by a written contract.
- All payments made are issued Official Receipts. We pay all our taxes as required by law.