Dogs trained in explosives detection, more commonly known as bomb dogs, are the dogs responsible for keeping us safe from explosives and ammunition. Our world-class training techniques are internationally certified and renowned and have given graduates of this course recognition for this highly-sensitive and highly-specialized work.
We are very familiar in training a wide variety of dogs from German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Pitbull, American Bully, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, English Bully, Alaskan Malamute, Pug, Chow chow, Golden Retriever, Maltese, Labrador, Aspin, Doberman, Japanese Spitz, Pomeranian, Beagle, Anatolian mastiff, Poodle, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Jack Russel Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, St. Bernard German Pointer, Husky more!
We don’t just train any dog. Call (+632) 8647 1356 today to schedule an evaluation.
EXPLOSIVE DETECTION COURSE OUTLINE:
Course Duration: Four (4) months
Your dog will learn and build:
- Drive building
- Hunt development
- Odor recognition and imprinting on all necessary explosive components
- Passive indication on odor
- Proofing with various distractions
- Search patterns in various searches (baggage searches, vehicle searches, building searches, and ground searches)
- Your dog will also learn all this and more at on-the-job field experience
As the owner, you will learn:
After the four months training of the dog, the owner/s (or his/her designated handler) shall be taught everything he/she/they need to know in detection dog K9 handling during the Manalo K9 Basic K9 Handlers' Course.
This is a two (2) month training program, Mondays through Saturdays, stay-in:
- Dog Care
- Health and Discipline
- Actual Handling
- Technical Training
- K9 Handler Protocols
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Basic Obedience. And upon request, Manalo K9 will also help with Toilet-training (Potty training).
- Upon special request, and if there is still time, and depending on the dog's talents, we can also put in some:
- drive building for eventual protection/ tracking work
- advanced obedience
- Standard Maintenance:
- Boarding - our kennels have a 6feet X 6feet floor area, with 7feet high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4feet X 3feet floor area with 4 feet ceilings. Special requests for accommodations/ bedding/ electrical ventilation, are also entertained.
- Tender loving care and regular exercise
- Weekly/ twice weekly baths with Superdog Soap
- Twice daily check-ups by Admin Officers using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- Dogfood and clean potable water (we use only good quality dry commercial kibble dog food, unless specified otherwise. Special requests for specific dog food brands or special food formulations are okay - any additional expense shall be charged to the owner.)
- A Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded to those who have successfully completed the course.
- A Module for Training (handout) is also provided, for clients to be able to read again and again to review everything learned. It has proven to be a useful tool to further the bond between owner clients and their dogs.
- Assistance in license application with the Philippine National Police Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies (PNP-SOSIA) at Camp Crame, as K9 Handler and EDD K9 Team.
- TRAINING GUARANTEE and AFTER-SERVICE SUPPORT: FREE LIFETIME REFRESHERS!!! We gladly entertain concerns after the training is over, and provide continuous assistance to our clients. As long as the dog is alive, we will provide training for him/her for free, if ever anything learned was forgotten for any reason at all! Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee. If there is a better deal than this anywhere else, please inform the Manalo K9 office.