Manalo K9 Narcotics Detection Training
Dogs play a crucial role in the fight against illegal drugs. At Manalo K9, we take the responsibility of training narcotics detection dogs very seriously. We have partnered with Scentlogix, the world’s best and most cutting-edge K9 training aid company, to train our dogs to detect various illegal drugs in a variety of scenarios. This training course is used to produce the best narcotics detection dogs in the Philippines.
We are very familiar in training a wide variety of dogs from German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Pitbull, American Bully, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, English Bully, Alaskan Malamute, Pug, Chow chow, Golden Retriever, Maltese, Labrador, Aspin, Doberman, Japanese Spitz, Pomeranian, Beagle, Anatolian mastiff, Poodle, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Jack Russel Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, St. Bernard German Pointer, Husky more!
NARCOTICS DETECTION COURSE OUTLINE
Course Duration: 4 months
Your dog will learn:
- How to detect illegal drugs such as methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, marijuana, and magic mushrooms.
- How to methodically search vehicles, items of baggage, buildings, and open areas to ensure the best success rates
As the owner, you will learn:After the dog has completed the four months of training, their owner or designated handler shall be taught everything they will need to know about narcotic detection dog K9 handling during the Manalo K9 Handlers’ Course. This is a two (2) month training program for handlers that runs Mondays through Saturdays on a stay-in basis where they will learn:
- Narcotic detection dog K9 handling
- Dog care
- Health and discipline
- Technical training
- K9 handler protocols
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Upon request, our trainers at Manalo K9 can also help dog owners in familiarization, stabilization, and socialization of their dogs with people, other dogs, other animals, heights, fire, vehicles, public places, and water or currents.
All dogs in our care are taken care of through our standard maintenance guarantees:
- Boarding - our kennels have a 6ft x 6ft floor area, with 7ft high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4ft x 3ft floor area, with 4ft high ceilings. Special requests for accommodations/bedding/electrical ventilation can also be entertained.
- Regular exercise and care
- Weekly or twice weekly baths with our Superdog Soap
- Two daily check-ups by Admin Officers using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- High-quality dry commercial kibble dog food and potable water (Special requests for specific food brands or food formulations can be fulfilled with any expense charged to the owner)
- For dogs who successfully complete the Narcotics Detection training, a Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded that is internationally-recognized.
- Upon the release of the dog from our care, all owners receive a printed copy of our Module for Training to have quick access to all the things the dog has learned under Manalo K9. This allows handlers and owners to understand their dog’s new capabilities and skills to enable better bonding.
- TRAINING GUARANTEE and AFTER-SERVICE SUPPORT: FREE LIFETIME REFRESHERS! We gladly entertain concerns after the training is over and provide continuous assistance to our clients. For all clients, we guarantee FREE lifetime refresher training for any dog that may have forgotten some of the commands that were taught to them. Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee, which should tell you a lot about the confidence we have in our training courses.
- All training transactions are secured by a written contract and all payments made are issued Official Receipts.
Available Payment Terms:
Plan A: Easy Installments
P60,000 upon acceptance into the program, P60,000 after the Transfer of Commands
Plan B: Full Cash Payment
P120,000 upon acceptance into the program