These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Manalo K9 Technologies International website (manalok9.com). We expect that individuals browsing through or using and availing any of our products and services shall strictly follow the clauses stated here.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If there are any revisions, changes, or updates regarding its contents, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “Manalo K9”, "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Manalo K9 Technologies International.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Manalo K9 Technologies International, accessible from https://www.manalok9.com/#
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Manalo K9. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors and users who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access or discontinue the usage of the Service.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The laws of the Philippines, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
The intellectual property rights in all content, products, and services made available to You in this Website remains the sole property by Manalo K9 Technologies International and are protected by copyrights laws, all rights reserved by the Company and Our licensors.
Any content or material produced by the Company for its products and services will remain Our intellectual property and may only be used if a written consent is provided by the Company. You are required to gain authorization to use any of the copyrighted, trademarked, or licensed logos and materials only for the purpose approved by the Company.
Unless expressly specified or authorization is given, You are NOT allowed to:
- Publish, reproduce, adapt, distribute, manipulate, exploit or otherwise use any content, product, or service offered in the Website in any way other than normal web viewing, purchasing, or availing of the items;
- Remove, modify, or interfere with any of the copyright and authorship notices;
- Transfer, modify, recreate all copyrighted material, content, products, and services of the Company in order to create your own business or sell to a third party in a transaction not authorized by Manalo K9.
PRICING AND PAYMENTS
The posted prices of all products and services offered in Our Website are the Company’s standard suggested retail price (SRP). It includes VAT (unless stated otherwise) but excludes delivery fees, which shall be automatically computed and added to the total amount due upon checkout of your shopping cart and have chosen your preferred delivery method. Delivery fees are liable to change at any time depending on the delivery company.
All prices of our products and services are subject to change as mandated by the Company’s management. We will provide an advance notice prior to the effectivity of the price changes. Discounts and promos shall also be posted in the Website effectivity of which will depend on the promo period stated in the post.
Payment for all orders can be done through various transaction methods stated upon your checkout. Your orders shall only be processed once you have sent proof of your payment in the form of an official receipt or screenshot of your receipt if an online transaction was used. We strictly follow a “no proof of payment, no PO processing” in all of our products and services unless stated otherwise.
By accepting the terms and conditions set forth in the website, the client thereby agrees that any payment made shall be NON-REFUNDABLE. By making the registration, the client hereby agrees that the animal sought to be registered is alive; hence, any subsequent death after the registration shall not entitle the client for the return of any payment made. Furthermore, any fortuitous event which may happen as well after paying the registration fee shall be borne by the client without any liability on the part of the company.
- Website: https://www.manalok9.com/#
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile Phone Number: +63 916 613 9611
- Landline Number: (028) 8647 1356